ACR Weekend Reads: Interventional Radiology
Looking for content to peruse with your coffee this weekend? Learn more about the field of IR with these ACR Weekend Reads.
1. A Recap of SIR 2019: A resident gives the Bulletin the 411 on what went down at The Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) Annual Scientific Meeting in March.
2. Final Read: An IR resident discusses why he decided to become an interventional radiologist.
3. Diversity and Inclusion in IR: Derek L. West, MD, MS, discusses why diversity and inclusion in radiology, and particularly in IR, are of particular importance to him.
4. Dedicated to Pediatric Care: An interventional radiologist leads the creation of a dedicated pediatric IR department at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital.
5. Face to Face: An Atlanta interventional radiologist advances treatment of women’s health in an independent IR clinical practice.