ACR Weekend Reads: Teamwork
Looking for content to peruse with your coffee this weekend? Check out these ACR Weekend Reads to learn about harnessing the power of the team and how collaboration can elevate your practice.
1. Team Trajectory: Radiologists who take the time to understand their team’s processes are better equipped to make their practices more efficient and effective.
2. A Team Sport: The 2018 ACR-RBMA Practice Leaders Forum focused on radiologists as collaborators in the new healthcare paradigm.
3. It Takes an Army: Radiologists should foster a team environment to ensure their practices run efficiently and effectively.
4. Collaboration Comes Standard: Radiologists partner with a speech-language pathologist to enhance modified barium swallowing studies and improve outcomes for patients with dysphagia.
5. Teaming Up: An academic medical center embraces a collaborative relationship between radiologists and surgeons to manage patient care.
6. Improving with Patients: Virginia Mason Medical Center engages patients in process improvement workshops to solve radiology and institution-wide challenges.