ACR Weekend Reads: Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
Looking for content to peruse with your coffee this weekend? March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month, so check out these ACR Weekend Reads featuring content surrounding colorectal screening.
1. Revealing the Truth: Radiologists battle misinformation and speak up for their patients.
2. ACR Appropriateness Criteria® Colorectal Cancer Screening: This JACR® review summarizes the relevant literature regarding colorectal screening with imaging.
3. Adoption of CT Colonography by US Hospitals: This JACR study identified the percentage of US hospitals that offered CTC between 2005 and 2008 and factors that motivated or impeded adoption.
4. The Challenges of CT Colonography Reimbursement: Authors of this JACR study summarize the past accomplishments that led to the current state of reimbursement and outline the remaining challenges and road to full acceptance and reimbursement of screening CT colonography nationally.
5. Final Read: The Bulletin sits down with Arnold C. Friedman, MD, FACR, to discuss his CTC research.