ACR Weekend Reads: Population Health Management
Looking for content to peruse with your coffee this weekend? Check out these ACR Weekend Reads on the timely topic of Population Health Management and learn about what radiologists can do to improve the health of patient populations while reducing costs and becoming more efficient at the same time.
1. Payment and Population Health Management: How can radiologists prepare their practices to be reimbursed in a PHM environment?
2. Population-Based Health Engagement Opportunities Through Breast Imaging: A Population-Based Cross-Sectional Survey: Authors of this study used the Centers for Disease Control National Population Health Surveys to examine the extent to which patients engaged in mammography underwent other additional imaging- and non-imaging-based preventative health services.
3. Population Health Management in Practice: What does it look like when a radiology practice participates in PHM?
4. Breathe Easier: In this case study, Indiana radiologists work alongside care partners to create a successful lung cancer screening program that addresses a population health need.
5. What You Mean to Population Health: How will shifting health care models affect radiology's role in patient care?