ACR Weekend Reads: International Efforts
Looking for content to peruse with your coffee this weekend? Check out these ACR Weekend Reads surrounding the work that ACR and its members do to learn about and help improve radiology services worldwide.
1. Changing Imaging Across Borders: The ACR joins international partner organizations to boost radiology in Trinidad and Tobago.
2. The Road Well Traveled: Three radiologists look back on their experience with the ACR Foundation’s Goldberg-Reeder Travel Grant.
3. Cambodia's Lost Generation: Radiologists trace the collapse of Cambodia's health care system and the road to recovery.
4. Learning Across Borders: The AIRP® rad-path course sees success in Bangkok, bringing educational content to colleagues abroad.
5. Radiology in Rwanda: A radiologist from Brigham and Women’s Hospital leads breast ultrasound and image-guided biopsy training in Rwanda, reducing unnecessary surgeries for women with suspected cancer.