ACR Weekend Reads: Women in Radiology
Looking for content to peruse with your coffee this weekend? Check out these ACR Weekend Reads for various perspectives on the ever-changing climate for women in radiology.
1. Leading Image: Lakshmi Balachandra, MBA, PhD, discusses how to be a leader even when you don't fit the mold.
2. RADxx — A Networking Group for Women in Informatics: Learn about RADxx, a new networking group for the advancement of women in informatics led by Geraldine McGinty, MD, MBA, FACR, vice chair of the ACR BOC.
3. Women in Radiology | An Interview with Melissa A. Davis, MD, MBA: A radiologist shares her experience as a woman in the field.
4. Crossing the Line: The national conversation around sexual harassment comes to radiology.
5. Engaging the Physician: Using R-SCAN®, two women radiology leaders collaborate with family medicine clinics to enhance imaging appropriateness of lumbar spine orders.
6. Women in Radiology: A Retrospective Twin Study: In this JACR® study, one twin examines why she stuck with radiology and her twin didn't--and what the broader implications are for women in the field.
7. Unconscious Bias: Study authors explore the impacts associated with unconscious bias on diversity in the radiology workforce.