ACR Weekend Reads: AI
Looking for content to peruse with your coffee this weekend? Check out these ACR Weekend Reads on the burgeoning relevance of AI in the field of radiology and how radiologists can best equip themselves for change.
1. Data Science and the JACR®: Get a brief run-down on the key terms that fall under the umbrella of data science.
2. Discovering AI: A resident discusses the rise of artificial intelligence in radiology and what the changing landscape may mean for radiologists.
3. Machine Learning and AI in Radiology: Munib Sana, MD, paints a picture of a day in the life of a radiologist in 10 to 15 years.
4. AI: Who Pays and How? Kurt A Schoppe, MD, examines how AI tools would be reimbursed in three scenarios.
5. An Extra Set of Eyes: Radiologists in Virginia are trialing a beta version of an application that uses artificial intelligence to detect findings on CT exams.
6. AI and Radiology: What Will the Future Hold? Bernard F. King Jr., MD, provides an introduction to AI and makes the case for why radiologists must adapt to this new technology--and why they should be excited about it.