ACR Weekend Reads: Social Media
Looking for content to peruse with your coffee this weekend? Check out these ACR Weekend Reads on how social media can help radiologists forge relationships with their colleagues, referring physicians, and patients.
1. Four Reasons to Use Social Media: A team of radiologists outlines four primary benefits often seen as a result of involvement in social media networks.
2. Use of Social Media in Radiology Education: Medical educators discuss the benefits of using social media as a means to deliver educational content directly to learners.
3. Women in Radiology: Creating a Global Mentorship Network Through Social Media: Authors examine the efficacy of Twitter in improving access to networking opportunities and mentorship for women radiologists.
4. Socially Connected: Radiologists at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital use social media to engage colleagues, referring physicians, patients, and families.
5. Protecting the Patient: A radiology department takes deliberate measures to protect patient privacy on social media.