The ACR Bulletin supports the American College of Radiology's Core Purpose by covering topics relevant to the practice of radiology and by connecting the College with members, the wider specialty, and others. By empowering members to advance the practice, science, and professions of radiological care, the Bulletin aims to support high-quality patient-centered health care.
Guidelines for the Bulletin Blog
The American College of Radiology (ACR) provides a blog for its readers of the Journal of the American College of Radiology.
ACR accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information that individuals may post on this blog. The opinions expressed on this blog do not represent ACR official policy or position on any issue. ACR reserves the right to terminate access to anyone who does not abide by these guidelines. In no event will ACR be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this blog. Should inappropriate postings come to ACR’s attention, ACR will take all appropriate action. Bloggers must observe the following rules:
• Do not discuss or share information that could be construed as encouraging or facilitating ACR members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or implicitly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another’s business (e.g., a managed care organization), or other conduct that is intended to illegally restrict competition.
• Do not post any material concerning specific prices or fees charged or paid.
• Do not post any information regarding prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale either obtained by or offered to another entity.
• Do not post materials concerning fee schedules, market shares, salaries, sales territories, profit margins, or encouraging the selection or rejection of patients or suppliers.
• Strictly factual, historical information about past practices is acceptable(e.g., “ABC Radiology Group negotiated a 15 percent discount with XYZ Health System in 2012.”)
• Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive or illegal materials.
• Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
• By posting material on this blog, all posters represent that they own the copyright regarding such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. Additionally, all posters grant ACR the non-exclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print and use such information or other material.